Introduction：Put the sample and grinding ball into the high-speed grinding homogenizer，mixing and cell wall breaking of samples can be completed within a short period of timefast, high-efficiency, multi-test tube consistent system.
1. There is a lot of experimental data, and the paper search shows that it has exceeded 1184 papers.
2. Has more than eight patents related to grinding, focusing on the research and development of sample pretreatment.
3. The diameter of the main shaft of the central movement is greater than 10 mm, which is directly sold by the factory, not an OEM factory.
4. Reliable after-sales service, there are offices all over the country to contact at any time 24 hours a day.
5. It has the ability of continuous research and development and upgrading, which can ensure continuous technical update.
6. It can provide solutions for various samples and different grinding solutions to meet the needs of subsequent experiments. For example, planetary, horizontal, vertical up and down, three-dimensional motion, three-dimensional centrifugal motion, cyclone, disc, cyclone and other grinding solutions.
The new generation of JXSTPRP® automatic tissue grinder adopts imported motors, anti-corrosion materials, and enhanced motion shafts. The performance is fully optimized, the appearance is more beautiful, and it brings you a different grinding experience!
Shanghai Jingxin® JXFSTPRP-32L® series tissue grinder (patented product, counterfeit must be investigated! ZL2019301918692) is a special, fast, high-efficiency, multi-test tube consistent system. It can extract and purify the original DNA, RNA and protein from any source (including soil, plant and animal tissues/organs, bacteria, yeast, fungi, spores, paleontological specimens, etc.).
Put the sample and grinding ball into the grinding machine (with grinding jar or centrifuge tube/adapter), under the action of high frequency swing, the grinding ball collides and rubs back and forth in the grinding machine at high speed, and the sample can be completed in a very short time Grinding, crushing, mixing and cell wall breaking.
1. Suitable for grinding and crushing of various plant tissues including roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds and other samples;
2. Suitable for grinding and crushing various animal tissues including brain, heart, lung, stomach, liver, thymus, kidney, intestine, lymph node, muscle, bone and other samples;
3. Suitable for grinding and crushing of fungi and bacteria including yeast, Escherichia coli and other samples;
4. Suitable for grinding and crushing of food and medicine;
5. Suitable for grinding and crushing of volatile samples including coal, oil shale, wax products, etc.;
6. Suitable for grinding and crushing of plastics, polymers including PE, PS, textiles, resins and other samples.
The operation process of the automatic sample rapid grinder:
1. Good stability: the three-dimensional integrated figure-8 oscillation mode is adopted, the grinding is more sufficient, and the stability is better;
2. High efficiency: complete the grinding of 2×24, 2×48, 4×96 samples within 1 minute;
3. Good repeatability: the same tissue sample is set to the same procedure to obtain the same grinding effect;
4. Easy to operate: built-in program controller, which can set parameters such as grinding time and rotor vibration frequency;
5. High safety: with safety cover and safety lock;
6. No cross-contamination: it is in a fully enclosed state during the grinding process to avoid cross-contamination;
7. Low noise: During the operation of the instrument, the noise is less than 55dB, which will not interfere with other experiments or instruments.
Tissue homogenization, grinding, cell disruption, homogenization, material dispersion, preparation, sample mixing, shaking
Compatible sample size
96*(0.2-0.5)mL/24*2mL /12*5mL/8*(10-15)mL /4*25mL /2*50mL, various specifications of grinding tubes can be customized
Feed /discharge size
There is no requirement for feeding, according to the size of the adapter; the particle size of the discharge is ~5um
Grinding Ball Material
Alloy steel, chrome steel, zirconia, tungsten carbide, quartz sand
Wet grinding, dry grinding, cryogenic grinding
A variety of adapters are available
Normal temperature adapter, low temperature adapter, liquid nitrogen refrigeration adapter, etc.
Preset multiple sets of experimental data
According to different experimental samples, different parameters can be set
JXFSTPRP-1 anti-vibration principle, and a special three-dimensional vibration mode of up and down and left and right shaking
grinding ball diameter
0.1-30mm various options
1. One host: one JXFSTPRP-32L® host
2. Adapter: 2ml adapter (including refrigeration) two sets
3. Grinding tube: 500 grinding tubes for z
4. Grinding balls: one bottle of alloy steel/zirconia grinding balls
1. The instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated environment;
2. The working voltage of the instrument is 220V;
3. When using liquid nitrogen, protective measures should be taken to prevent frostbite;
4. Fix the adapter before grinding, tighten the vertical positioning screw, and fasten the safety lock;
5. The samples should be placed as symmetrically as possible to ensure the force balance during grinding;
6. After grinding, please turn off the power and return the safety lock;
7. Clean the adapter regularly to prevent the residual medicine or sample from corroding it.